Visit the largest building in the world (by volume) with friends!!
SOLD OUT, TOUR IS FILLED
Ticket deadline February 13th
WHAT: Boeing Tour at the Everett Plant
WHERE: 8415 Paine Field Blvd, Mukilteo, WA 98275 The tour will begin in Mukilteo. This is where we will park and meet our guide. We will then be bused to the Everett Plant.
WHEN: Tuesday, March 26, 10:30am-12:00pm. (Plan to arrive early by 10:00. We have been told that tours leave on time, with or without ticket holding attendees! There is no "meeting up" during the tour, if we miss the bus, we miss the tour!)
WHO: Anyone 4' or taller. We are told there are NO exceptions. From the site: "Much of the tour is conducted from balconies, with 4-foot railings, inside the factory. If your child can’t see over the rail, they won’t enjoy the tour and it could be dangerous to lift them to see. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour."
TICKET FEE: $15 for children 15 and under (over 4' tall), $25 for 16+ and adults.
DEADLINE: February 7, 2019 In order to reserve tickets for our group to tour together, we must pre-order and pre-pay for tickets.
The Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour is one of Seattle's most-loved, premier attractions. Located just 25 miles north of Seattle, the Boeing Tour is a one-of-a kind opportunity to view 747, 767, 777, and 787 Dreamliners on the assembly line before they take to the sky.
The Boeing Factory Tour is a visit inside a working assembly plant, which can be noisy and active depending on the day and time. Employees on the Everett site, work 5 days a week, 3 shifts a day.
Each tour is approximately 90 minutes long and includes fascinating facts about Boeing and the planes that bear its name.
Welcome to the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour. Before you purchase tickets, please read the following information:
Buy tickets early: Tickets for the Boeing Tour sell out quickly. To ensure that you are able to visit the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour on the day and time that work best for you, it is advisable to book your tickets ahead of time. Tickets can be purchased at the door with no guarantee of tour availability (debit and credit cards only, no cash).
On the Boeing Tour, you will:
- Walk up and down two steep flights of stairs at each end of the factory and walk through two large tunnels, the first 0.3 miles (0.5 km) round trip, the second shorter.
- Ride two freight elevators to balconies overlooking the Boeing factory floor.
- Special accommodations can be made for wheelchairs or physically challenged guests with advance notice. Please advise us if you or someone in your party is confined to a wheelchair.
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas of the Future of Flight Aviation Center and on the Boeing Tour.
- ASL (American Sign Language) is available for all Boeing tours and requires ticket purchase and at least two weeks’ advance notice. This can be booked through the call center at 1-800-464-1476.
- There are restroom facilities and a café at the Future of Flight. Restrooms are not available during the Boeing Tour.
Children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to go on the tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour.
Still photos and video cameras, electronic devices (mobile phones, cameras, pagers) and personal items (purses, bags, backpacks) are not permitted on the Boeing Tour. Free lockers are available on-site.
Early arrival is strongly recommended. If guests do not arrive promptly for their scheduled tour, the reservation will be forfeited. Refunds will be provided if the Boeing Tour is canceled for any reason.